(ISC)2 Online Community!
(ISC)2 launched a new community as an online destination for not only (ISC)² members, but all IT security professionals & practitioners to connect, collaborate, share knowledge, and develop best practices required to manage the ever-evolving needs and interests of the cyber industry and their careers.
Various discussion boards are available covering topics such as (ISC)² membership, certifications, industry news, hot topics, networking opportunities, events, research, etc. There is a specific board available for Chapters where you can promote your chapter's activities! Join us in the Denver Chapter Group Hub and stay connected.
As an (ISC)2 members or associate, you have access to a variety of exclusive discounts and perks, ranging from savings on training materials to discounts on professional services.
Free for members:
More than $15,000 in free training that you can complete remotely!
- Professional Development Institute (PDI) Express Learning Courses are short-format courses provide training on a variety of relevant and timely cybersecurity topics delivered in an online, self-paced format.
- Professional Development Institute (PDI) Immersive Courses provide in-depth training on a variety of relevant and timely cybersecurity topics delivered in an online, self-paced format.
- Professional Development Institute (PDI) Lab Courses are hands-on courses that enable learners to practice specific technical skills.
- InfoSecurity Professional is a bi-monthly publication and is available free online. The magazine keeps professionals up to date on hot industry trends and provides a CPE opportunity for members who take the quiz in each issue.
- Exam Development workshops are open to all members holding relevant credentials. Members earn one CPE credit for each hour of the workshop.
- Center for Cyber Safety and Education is not only a great way to educate children and families about staying safe online, but it's also a fun and rewarding way to earn CPE credits.
- (ISC)2 Webinars are an award-winning webinar series helping members advance their knowledge on emerging issues and get up-to-date on current trends and hot-button topics.
- (ISC)2 Research is dedicated to better understanding the barriers facing the cybersecurity workforce, but we are also focused on uncovering solutions that position these talented individuals to excel in their profession, better defend their organizations’ data and surpass their career goals.